Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our Thanksgiving

What a wonderful holiday to give thanks with family and friends! This year Seth and I were able to celebrate with my family and here is a sampling of our menu:
Herb butter turkey stuffed with apples, onions, and cinnamon My grandmother's traditional cornbread dressing Sweet potato rounds roasted in garlic, sage, and maple syrupBaby squash and zucchiniRoasted fig and pear salad with Parmesan shavings, a crumbly picada of toasted garlic walnuts and a pomegranate vinaigretteCranberry orange sauce with crystallized ginger And topped with my mother's fabulous giblet gravy!A wonderful California red blendMmmm Turkey

Pecan pie with flaky crust and my random spun sugar garnish

Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving... now its time to start cooking for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Umm....YUMMMMMM!
    Wow Katy, we sure miss you, but we also miss your cooking.

    ReplyDelete